Working Student in Business Development (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who are we looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and well-structured student with an appetite for finance and capital markets who is able to join our business development team with immediate effect. The right candidate must be able to work independently and will have the opportunity to define and own long term projects. The role comes with a high sense of responsibility and impact and will involve working cross-functionally between various departments such as our sales, communications, marketing, product, compliance and our legal team.
What we offer you
Growth and learning – senior professionals in their field will engage with you, giving you insights into the workings of the entire organisation. So, roll up your sleeves, put your skills into practice and get stuff done!
- Project ownership – this is the chance to up your game and own your own success! In our offices, you’re not a drop in the ocean: you’ll be listened to and your initiative nurtured
- Healthy teamwork – drive the business forward in a supportive environment, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role
- Work-family-friends balance – we listen to our employees’ individual needs. Explore some of the additional benefits at the top of our website’s Careers page
What you bring on board
Why do we need you
What are we doing
CrossLend is developing a platform to connect institutional sellers (originators) and buyers (investors) of loans on a large scale. Originators are providing historical data that are used to create prediction models. Based on the predictions, investors can run several types of analytics to define their investment criteria. Once an investment is done, the platform will be fed with updates about the loan performance to provide further portfolio analysis. This provides investors with a high level of transparency to prevent crashes like the one that happened in 2008. In an additional step, the purchased loans can be resold on the platform to create a liquid market for loans to enable a better flow of capital between countries in the European Union.