Finance Manager (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters, Full-time or part-time
Who are we looking for
We have an exciting new opening for a finance manager on a part-time or full-time basis that is looking to take their next step into a highly driven and dynamic environment, working for a game-changing and multifaceted financial services product.
Our finance manager will be a key contributor in our corporate development team and will be working on four main areas; shareholder reporting, financial planning, compliance and general day-to-day finance related tasks. Our finance manager’s expertise and input is very much needed across to the other departments, to ensure the successful pursuit of our mission.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills to rationalise financial transactions paired with solid analytical skills when it comes to advising management in making decisions. Last but not least, we expect our finance manager to re-engineer and document our key financial processes where necessary, to ensure they remain compliant, effective and efficient.
What we offer
What you bring on board
Why do we need you
As a key player in our corporate development team, you will oversee all finance operations: planning, budget allocation, invoicing, bookkeeping, orders, etc., and support our CEO with ad-hoc project-based analytical duties
- Coordinate and align our accounting matters with our external tax advisor
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements with external partners
- Support with compliance topics such as drafting and reviewing reports to the supervising authority as well as support with finance risk topics
- Manage CrossLend internal enquiries about shareholders, the structure, service providers, products and contracts
- Manage our shareholder reporting
- Financial planning and scenario analysis
- Support internal stakeholders with tailored operational analysis
- Support with our internal and external audits
- Re-engineer and improve our finance and operations processes where necessary and ensure the satisfaction of our external stakeholders
What are we doing
CrossLend is developing a platform to connect institutional sellers (originators) and buyers (investors) of loans on a large scale. Originators are providing historical data that are used to create prediction models. Based on the predictions, investors can run several types of analytics to define their investment criteria. Once an investment is done, the platform will be fed with updates about the loan performance to provide further portfolio analysis. This provides investors with a high level of transparency to prevent crashes like the one that happened in 2008. In an additional step, the purchased loans can be resold on the platform to create a liquid market for loans to enable a better flow of capital between countries in the European Union.